Academic Departments and University Buildings
Our seven departments are strategically located in the city of Naples, Italy.
HEADQUARTERS- VIA ACTON
The headquarters of the University Parthenope is located in Naples, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton n. 38, and it comprises an ancient building, the so-called "Palazzina Spagnola", dating back to the 16th century, and a modern building, that hosts some activities of the Department of Sports Science.
Palazzo Pacanowski is located in Naples, Via Generale Parisi n. 13, close to Nunziatella Military Academy. It hosts the Law and Economic School and the following Departments:
- Law Department
- Department of Business and Economics
- Department of Business and Quantitative Studies
- Department of Economic and Legal Studies
VILLA DORIA D'ANGRI
Villa Doria D’Angri, located between Via Petrarca and Via Posillipo, is one of the University's most recent acquisitions. It is a monumental villa built in 1880 by the will of Prince Marcantonio Doria, within a park with a total area of over 18,000 square meters. Villa Doria d'Angri is the expression of the greatest artists and artisans of the time and, despite the negligence of the past, it still gleams in its ancient splendour. The villa is used as a venue for international meetings, seminars and cultural initiatives.
CENTRO DIREZIONALE (ISOLA C4)
This building hosts the Department of Engineering and the Department of Science and Technology. It is located in Naples, Centro Direzionale, Isola Block C4.
The 1950s building located in Naples, Via Medina, close to Piazza Municipio, hosts some of the offices of the Department of Sports Science.