Business and Quantitative Studies Department
The Department of Business and Quantitative Studies (DISAQ) includes 47 professors and researchers specialized in one or more areas of business economics.
The three main research and teaching areas that characterize the department are:
- Economics and Business Management;
- Economics of Financial Intermediation;
- Statistics, Mathematics and Quantitative Methodologies.
The department's courses mostly pertain to the School of Economics and Law and include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics and IT for the Business, Finance and Insurance
- Master's Degree in International Marketing and Management.
The department also participates to the PhD program in Management (having its head offices at the University of Naples Federico II).
The DISAQ’s teaching and scientific activities are also characterized by a strong thrust towards internationalization. Every year, our Erasmus agreements allow dozens of students to carry out study periods abroad at our partner universities (e.g., in Spain, France, Germany, Turkey).
Moreover, the Department frequently hosts visiting professors, who participate in the research and teaching activities for the benefit of the doctoral and graduate students.