Business and Economics Department
The Department of Business and Economics (DISAE) offers innovative training and research paths based on a pragmatic approach and on a continuous and direct contact with companies, institutions and markets.
The affiliated professors and researchers combine the best and most advanced scientific theories with accredited operational practices in management, strategy and business organization, accounting, finance and national, European and international economic policy.
The department's courses mostly pertain to the School of Economics and Law. The degree courses offered by the DISAE include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management of International Businesses
- Bachelor's Degree in Management of Tourist Businesses
- Master's Degree in Administration, Finance and Company Consulting
The department also organizes the following master’s degrees:
- First-level master’s degree in Management, Controls and Responsibilities in Public Administrations: Local Authorities and Health Services
- Second-level master’s degree in CFO - Direction, Administration, Finance and Control