Economics and Legal Studies Department
The Department of Economic and Legal Studies (DiSEG) gathers a variety of competences in its specific field of research and teaching.
The courses mostly refer to the School of Economics and Law and they comprise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Business
- Master's Degree in International Economics and Finance
- Master's Degree in Quantitative Methods for Economic and Financial Analysis
The Department also offers:
- PhD in 'Quantitative Economics and Euro-languages for the sustainability of wellbeing'
- PhD in ‘Law on Services in the Italian and European Legal Systems’.
The resulting research activity enhances the Department’s interdisciplinary feature and specifically covers the following areas:
- Economic area: Economic Policy, Political Economics, Agricultural and Environmental Economics, Economics and Sustainability, Applied Economics, Geographical Economics.
- Legal Area: Private, Public, Commercial, Tax, International and European Union Law.
- Linguistic area: Culture and civilization of the various countries whose languages are: English, French, Spanish and German.
- Mathematical Area: Mathematical Methods for Economic Analysis.
The members of the Department participate in several national and international research projects. Furthermore, they organize seminar activities hosting scholars and visiting professors from national and international research institutions.