Inter-departmental School of Economics and Law
The Inter-departmental School of Economics and Law at the University of Naples Parthenope was founded with the aim to coordinate the teaching activities in the fields of economics and law.
The director of the school is Prof. Francesco Calza.
- BUSINESS STUDIES
- ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
- MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES
- MANAGEMENT OF TOURIST BUSINESSES
- STATISTICS AND IT FOR THE BUSINESS, FINANCE AND INSURANCE
- ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATION SCIENCES
Master's Degree Courses
- ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND COMPANY CONSULTING
- PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
Single-cycle master's degree course