At the end of the course the student will need to know:
- the role of endocrine factors in adaptation to physical activity, the physiological modifications and the most common and important pathological modifications of such factors in the different ages of life;
- the main cardiological protocols for the assessment of suitability to the competitive sport
- Using sports activity for the rehabilitative purposes also to elderly people
- The relationship between sport and doping factors
The student must know the basics of:
• Cardiovascular Physiology • Respiratory Physiology • Heart and Sport: Cardiology Protocols for Competitive Sport Fitness Exercise • Functional Evaluation. Traumatology of the Sport. Doping
Latino – Tafuri, Cuore e Sport, Liviana Medicina, Napoli 2010.
Latino – Mazzeo , Sport Riabilitazione & Apparato Respiratorio, Liviana Medicina, 2010.
Ganong, Fisiologia Medica, Piccin.
Barba, L’Allenamento. Teoria & Metodologia, Idelson – Gnocchi, 2007.