QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF AGRIBUSINESS - MOD. 2
QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF AGRI-FOOD ENTERPRISES
The course aims to provide a cognitive framework on the contribution that integrated quality management of agri-food businesses can provide in pursuit of the sustainability of socio-economic, environmental and territorial well-being. Taking into account that quality management makes it possible to respect the sustainability of the welfare and that a fundamental role is covered by the agri-food business, the course will offer theoretical and operational in-depth studies that will allow students to acquire functional content to the implementation of a sustainable quality management.
This course aims to provide knowledge of basic methodologies for the design, implementation and management of databases.
No specific prerequisites are required for the course of "Quality management of agrifood enterprises"
Knowledge of basic computer science.
The following topics will be discussed in the course: the components of the agro-food chain; The contractual power in the agro-food chain; Enterprise and food issue; The traditional vision and the modern vision of quality management; Attributes of food quality; From business management to quality management; Circular economy and systemic approach to quality management; The costs and benefits of quality systems in agri-food businesses; Integrated quality and stakeholder theory; Tools and strategies for sustainable quality management of agri-food businesses.
Databases and Database Management Systems. Relational data model. Relational algebra. SQL language. Design of databases. The Entity / Relationship model.
quality management of agrifood enterprises:
• Grazia C., Hammoudi A., Malorgio G. (2012), Qualità e sostenibilità delle produzioni agroalimentari: un modello interpretativo delle politiche pubbliche e strategie private, in Andreopoulou Z., Cesaretti G.P., Misso R., Sostenibilità dello sviluppo e dimensione territoriale: il ruolo dei sistemi regionali a vocazione rurale, Franco Angeli, Milano (cap. 4)
• Misso R. (2010), L’uomo, il clima e l’agricoltura, FrancoAngeli, Milano (cap. 6 da pag.112 a pag.129)
• Grazia C., Green R., Hammoudi A. (2008) (a cura di), Qualità e sicurezza degli alimenti – Una rivoluzione nel cuore del sistema agroalimentare, Franco Angeli, Milano (capitoli 1, 3, paragrafo 7.2 del capitolo 7).
• Cesaretti G.P., Misso R., Viola I. (2013). Sustainability of well-being, food system and environmental issues. Calitatea-Acces La Succes, vol. volume 14, p. 138-143.
• Rosa Misso, Mauro Mario Mariani (2016), Quality of Feeding and New Lifestyles, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, Volume 8, 2016, Pages 257-262, ISSN 2210-7843, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aaspro.2016.02.101. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210784316301012) Keywords: food quality; feeding; lifestyles; well-being sustainability; market failure. Paper presented at Florence “Sustainability of Well-Being International Forum”. 2015: Food for Sustainability and not just food, FlorenceSWIF2015 ISI Web of Science database.
• Other papers by the teachear
P. ATZENI, S. CERI, S. PARABOSCHI, R. TORLONE, “BASI DI DATI - MODELLI E LINGUAGGI DI INTERROGAZIONE”, MCGRAW HILL