ECONOMICS AND ORGANIZATION THEORY
The acquisition of skills about business administration.
1) Knowledge and understanding skills. Acquisition of the knowledge about business administration
2) Applying knowledge. Understanding business processes
3) Autonomy of judgment. Ability to evaluate organizational and management processes.
4) Communicative Skills. The acquisition of the specialist terminology.
5) Learning Skills. Preparation of power point facilitating the understanding of the main issues.
- Organization and business: definition
- Company classifications
- Efficiency and efficiency
- The organizational design
- Coordination mechanisms
- Organizational culture, professional ethics, national culture, and privacy & civil liberties
- The production circuit
- Production factors and intellectual property
- Capital and income
The course offers knowledge about business organization and management. The course explores some issues of organizational behavior, coordination mechanisms, and organizational structures. Furthermore, we analyze the main company operations, with a focus on the financial and economic aspect of management.
Taught classes with blackboard and chalk and practical exercises
- Cavalieri E. Franceschi Ferraris R. (2010), Economia aziendale, Volume I, Attività aziendale e processi produttivi, Giappichelli.
- Isotta F. (2011), La progettazione organizzativa, CEDAM.
The final verification is organized in two steps: the written and oral test.
1) The written test lasting approx. 60 minutes (maximum 30/30, minimum 16/30) has the object of the examination of the acquired knowledge, with open questions related to the contents of the course.
2) The oral test (maximum 30/30, minimum 18/30) allows to evaluate the ability to connect and compare different aspects of the course.
The final score will be averaged.
Further details are on the e-learning platform.