STRUCTURAL FUNDS AND EUROFUNDING
The course means to give to the students a knowledge about the structural funds in Europe. Therefore, the starting point of the course will be an overview on the European Union, its Institutions and its competence focusing particularly on the cohesion policy. Firstly, all the financial instruments and all the notice of competition existent in Europe will be shown and, thereafter, the course will analyze their formation and their administration specifically. The students, furthermore, will be able to see how the digital platform about the presentation of plans in Europe work and, through interactive instruments, will be able to verify the incidence of the structural funds in everyday life.
1. Overview on the European Union and its Insitutions; the Cohesion policy (5 hours)
2. The European structural and investment funds and investment programmes (15 hours)
3. Europe 2020 strategy (8 hours)
4. Tecnique and instruments of plans (10 hours)
5. financial reporting (10 hours)
Guida ai fondi strutturali 2014-2020 (Mauro Cappello); Maggioli Editore.