PEDAGOGY OF THE RELATIONSHIP IN THE HEALTH CARE
The main objective of the course is to reflect on some central issues in the contemporary socio-educational debate with particular reference to the area of educational relationship aimed to promoting wellbeing and quality of life.
- general and social pedagogy
- relational and identity dynamics in the contemporary psycho-socio-educational debate
Aims and Objectives:
The course reflects on some central topics in the contemporary socio-educational debate with particular reference to the field of educational relationships aimed at promoting well-being and quality of life.
This objective will be pursued through the acquisition of theories, models, methodologies and techniques of educational intervention and care addressed to recipients of the professional intervention of the specialist in prevention and well-being (LM-67)
The course will develop contents aimed to understand:
• the theoretical and conceptual foundations of the "pedagogy of the relationship"
• the nature of the different relationships: knowing oneself, the world and others
• methodological approaches useful for establishing effective relationships for care and well-being
1. The pedagogy of the relationship with particular reference to the educational relationship in the sociocare field
2. Psycho-social-educational well-being
All the contents of the study will be analyzed using participatory and relational methodology in order to demonstrate "in vivo" how the study of the discipline consists in tracing "relationalally effective" solutions that enhance both the individual and the collective dimensions of the teaching-learning processes. methodologically based element of the pedagogy of the relationship in the social and health field
The full text of the following text is due:
1. M.L., Iavarone, Pedagogia del benessere, FrancoAngeli, Milano, 2011
The assessment of the learning will take place through a final examination consisting of an oral argumentative interview on the whole study program (general part and monographic part).
The evaluation of the final exam will take place taking into account 5 prevailing indicators according to the appropriate evaluation form.
EVALUATION TABLE-GUIDE CARD (Dublin descriptors "EHEA - European Higher Education Area)
Prof. Iavarone receives students every Monday from 9 to 11 at his studio in Via Medina, 40 (NA) scale A, first floor, room 19.
It is possible to call and / or send an e-mail to arrange an appointment outside this day / time.
The teacher organizes "study tutorials" through one-to-one and peer-to-peer tutoring arrangements to be arranged by appointment at her office.