Industrial plant management - Mod B
The course aims to provide learners with the main tools for understanding scientific English
Ability to report and exhibit the results.
Skill in identifying the tools necessary to improve their knowledge.
Skill in identifying the necessary tools to develop project ideas.
Learners must have basic knowledge of English language
- Economic analysis of production systems (2 hours - 0.25 CFU)
- Demand forecasting techniques (2 hours - 0.25 CFU);
- Elements of Project Management (2 hours - 0.25 CFU);
- Lay-out design of an industrial plant (2 hours - 0.25 CFU);
- Methods and time measurement (2 hours - 0.25 CFU);
- Papers assignment (2 hours - 0.25 CFU);
- Collegial revison of papers’ (12 hours - 1,5 CFU)
Exposition in English of the following topics:
- Economic analysis of production systems (4 hours);
- Demand forecasting;
- Project Management;
- Layout design of an industrial plant;
- methods and time measurement.
Lecture notes by prof. Forcina
The exam consists in the discussion of a short paper in the English language made by the students