THEORY METHODOLOGY DIDACTIS OF SPORTS
- To know the evolution of sport theory and sport sciences; the characteristics of team and individual sports through classifications; motor skills and abilities; the principles of training; theories of motor learning and teaching strategies; evaluation systems in sport activities.
- Understanding the pedagogical value of training
- To develop educational communication skills, management of group dynamics and leadership.
- To know some of the main didactic and educational models used in the sporting field.
Human Anatomy and Human Physiology
After an introduction to the concept of sport and its historical, social and cultural evolution, the course offers an analysis of sport through its classifications, the different characteristics of team and individual sports and the general principles of training. The course also promotes the development of knowledge related to motor and abilities skills and teaching strategies useful to promote motor learning also through a pedagogical analysis of training and the presentation of the main theories of educational communication, group dynamics and leadership. Finally, some of the main didactic and educational models used in sport will be presented.
Theory of sport: historical, social and cultural evolution
Classification of sports
Motor skills and abilities
General principles of training
Evaluation in sportingactivities
Methodology and didactics of sport
Didactical and educational models in sport
Frontal Lessons, Seminars, Technical-Practical Activities, Laboratory Activity on Evaluation and Control of Training.
The didactic material (slides, articles and bibliographic references) useful for deepening and preparing for the exam, will be made available to students.
1) Kettlebell, Attività Tecnico Pratica - Tafuri, Marzullo.Edizioni Universitarie Romane 2021.
2) Didattica & Educazione Motoria - Scamardella, Ascione. Edizioni Universitarie Romane 2021.
3) Attività Motoria. Didattica e Attrezzi in movimento - Napolitano, Campana. Edizioni Universitarie Romane 2021.
The final Exam Evaluation will take place taking into account 5 prevalent Indicators of the second Valuation Card:
• Knowledge and Capability of Understanding
• Applied Comprehension Knowledge and Capability
• Autonomy of Judgment
• Communication skills
• ability to learn
The exam will focus on general and specific questions regarding the lesson program. To pass the exam will take into account the candidate's ability to synthesize, the clarity and correctness of the exposure. The vote will be expressed in 30/30 and the minimum evaluation to pass the exam is 18/30.
(related to EQF European Qualification Framework)
Advanced study knowledge, which presupposes a critical understanding of the Theories and founding Principles of the Discipline.
Advanced Skills, which demonstrate mastery and ability to solve complex and unpredictable problems in a Educational, Educational, and Sports field both in study and in work.
Manage Activities or Projects, technical-professionals by taking responsibility for decisions in work or study contexts.